We at Suvidha Projects are committed to design, develop, construct commercial, Residential projects and provide services to the Customer with an objective to exceed their expectations.
We shall strive to prevent environmental pollution, depletion of natural resources, prevent injury and occupational related illness to our people by adopting appropriate safety measures with training and using latest technology.
We shall ensure compliance to statutory, regulatory and legal requirements relevant to construction industry. Enhance our skills, knowledge and technological development to achieve and sustain continual improvement of our process, product and people.
1. To create a brand image in the construction industry for residential commercial and Plots.
2. To create a learning organization by inducting new technologies and innovative knowledge.
3. To expand construction activities in other cities.
4. To create a customer focused organization
Objectives ( ENVIRONMENT , HEALTH AND SAFETY )
1. To promote environment health and safety awareness among the Employees, Contractor & Suppliers.
2. To reduce waste of natural resources such as sand, steel, natural stones, and metal.
3. To prevent air, water and noise pollution at site.
4. To introduce good hygiene practices at labour camp.